Help Seniors Enjoy the Holidays
For most of us, the holidays are a wonderful time to share the joys of family life and friendship. But for many older adults, the holidays can be highly stressful, confusing, or even depressing if their mental, physical and emotional needs are not taken into account.
If you have older friends and family members with underlying health issues, you can help them enjoy the holiday season more by following these simple tips.
- Down Memory Lane
- Plan Ahead
- Eliminate Obstacles
- Help Avoid Embarrassing Moments
- Create New TraditionsInclude Seniors
- Reach Out
- Have a Plan for Holiday Blues
- Help with Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Keep Tabs on Medications and Alcohol Consumption