Our Resident Services
OUR RESIDENT’S WELL-BEING
At Senior Care Carolinas, we are dedicated to providing specialized care to meet the needs of each resident individually. Our caregiver-to-resident ratio is no higher than 1-6. Because care is provided in a home environment rather than a facility or institution, our professional caregivers are in close proximity and are immediately available to assist residents at all times, 24 hours a day.
- We provide a comfortable living space with private or semi-private bedroom.
- We provide a central living and dining area to encourage socialization and reduce isolation.
- We encourage resident independence, freedom and familial visitations/excursions.
- Meal preparation following dietitian guidelines (specialized diets included)
- Medication administration
- Personal assistance bathing, dressing, toileting
- Linen Service
- We work directly with your physician and insurance provider to help you facilitate doctor appointments and physical therapy appointments on/off site.
- Our Nurse rotates through each home on a standard schedule and can be paid directly through your health insurance provider. This helps with routine health concerns.
- Senior Care contracts with an on-call Physician to address emerging/emergency health concerns.
Spacious common living area television, recliners, sofas
Family visiting area away from common space
Outdoor deck or courtyard to enjoy beautiful days
Cable-ready bedrooms for secondary tv
Activities including field trips, arts/crafts, games