When a loved one needs extra care and can no longer live independently, family members often wonder if living in one of our family adult care homes is the right fit. Family care assisted living homes are a great alternative to living in larger assisted living or skilled care communities. Our adult care homes provide a nurturing nurse home environment in several locations throughout North Carolina, including the Huntersville, Charlotte, Concord, and Kannapolis areas. Our homes offer all the benefits of an assisted living center on top of the following advantages:
- Our homes provide exceptional care on a small scale. Our senior care residential homes house no more than six residents.
- We offer specialized aging services to adults who need help with their day-to-day needs. For example, we help with transportation needed for medical and personal appointments, as well as assistance with laundry, medication management, meal preparation, and bathing. We also offer services to those living with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia.
- Our homes encourage freedom, independence, and respect.
- Our adult care homes provide peace of mind for friends and family members, thanks to the home-like environment we work hard to create and maintain.
- Dedicated, licensed professionals remain onsite 24/7. A registered nurse also visits our residents on a weekly basis.
We would be more than happy to give you further information about our adult care homes and what they offer to our residents. Contact us today to speak with one of our representatives.